So far, the exhibition has toured over 40 cities in 17 countries. In cooperation with regional partners, it has been showcased in Brazil, China, India and South Africa to inform the visitors about the environmental challenges that the world and the respective region face. It also toured across Eastern and Western Europe, including over 20 German cities.
Often the exhibition accompanied important events on international, regional and national scale: the IUCN World Conservation Congress 2008 in Barcelona, the World Social Forum in Porto Alegre, the Rio+20 Summit, UNFCCC COP 17 in Durban, Delhi Sustainable Development Summit, or the kick-off of the German-Brazilian Year 2013.
The exhibition was shown at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile, the German Embassy in Washington, DC and in the UN Building in New York City to foster a discussion and raise awareness in the international policy making.
It was also used to inform school and university students around the world (for instance, in Berlin, Toronto, Belo Horizonte, Lanzhou, Brisbane) about environmental issues and their socio-political implications.
- Australia: Brisbane
- Brazil: Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Belo Horizonte
- China: Beijing, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Jinan, Kunming, Zhuhai, Shenzhen, Changsha, Tangshan, Lanzhou
- India: Manipal, New Delhi, Orissa
- Africa: Nairobi, Durban, Addis Ababa
- Europe: London, The Hague, Barcelona, Bern, Bucharest, Vienna, Salzburg, Bratislava, Sofia, Ruse, Varna and more than 20 locations in Germany
- North America: Austin, New York City, Washington DC, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg
- South America: Lima, Santiago de Chile, Valparaiso